I began dog sitting in October of 2012 and have loved every minute of it. Rover.com allows dog owners to find local, loving dog sitters as an alternative to kennel boarding, and you have the opportunity open your home to some amazing dogs!
Since summer is here, Rover is in need of dog sitters nationwide. Summer is also the best time to join because of the high demand for dog sitters since so many families travel.
You can choose to dog sit full time or part time. I’ve paid for two European vacations with my earnings, and SO CAN YOU!
Benefits of dog-sitting on Rover.com:
- Set your own price per night
- Choose what services you want to offer
- Be selective with size of dogs you want to host
- Manage your own schedule
- FREE business cards to hand out to friends, family and neighbors (ask me how!)
- Free tools to promote your business
- Cute dogs!
I am working hard to recruit some amazing, kind, compassionate and responsible dog sitters. If you are interested or have any questions, please submit it through the box below, I am happy to help get you started!
P.S. I work for Rover and am a super active sitter, so bring on the questions!